My opinions on the things that piss me off.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Is Anyone Else Worried About Iran And N. Korea???

I'm sorry if maybe I have missed something, but it seems to me that the current administration has overlooked the fact that there are a few nuclear bloomers as of late despite the best efforts of the president and his staff. I guess before you go pointing fingers and labeling people as part of some sinister yet intangible graph you'd better have a plan as to what can be done. And by the way, for the second time since you've been elected your plan hasn't worked but you refuse to acknowledge that. You refuse to look at alternative plans. How can you possible think this pig-headedness is the right path? Multi-lateral talks. You said it with a little smirk on your face like you thought it up and it was the only way to go. Well, it hasn't worked. What now. Multi-lateral talks again? Brilliant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home