My opinions on the things that piss me off.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Student Arrested For terrorist's Threatening Says Incident A Misunderstanding

It's nice to know that kids today can't enjoy a creative outlet like, oh, I don't know, writing. I know it's dangerous to allow kids to think for themselves but I think that even in Kentucky they would let you use paper and letters together. Sure, I don't know the whole story. Maybe this kid has a 9 mm with Zombie engraved into the side, or maybe this is the mass hysteria that is currently driving our nation into a mob like frenzy. Witch Hunt. Burn the thinkers. These are the people that crashed our big buildings. But somehow after a multi-million dollar commission and internal investigations the most responsible party still sits in power, scott free mind you, allowing citizen to be jailed and silenced becuase doing so feeds the fear of the people and ensures they are voting, and supporting the right side of the country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home