My opinions on the things that piss me off.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

NPR : CAKE's McCrea Talks About New Album

Ok, guys. That means you Justin, and maybe Roger. Ok, and Rob may read but I am not sure. Haven't posted for a little bit but only a little bit has happened. We are completely moved into the new apartment and Jamie has sold her place. So everything in life is finding a place. My internet is connected again. XBOX is online and I will be seen as the amazing goodaussiepot regularly. I am loving the little poker games, the dog is ok but may have to move out, not reading fast enough. I linked this article because 1) I have become a NPR addict. Frankly I can't get any good talk, 93.5 is shit, and at least I can listen to the news on NPR and not want to go back to war just to escape the bias. 2) They feature some pretty good interviews, and you can listen to just about all of it on NPR.org, 3) Apparently being the shitty CAKE fan that I am I haven't listened to any of their new album. Enjoy the interview. Be enough of an individual to not be trapped by your ethnic identity.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rog said...

Not really a Cake fan, but I'm a fan of the dog. I didn't know she could read. What level is she?

7:12 AM

 
Blogger Austin Adkins said...

Yeah, I am a fan too, but I had to find another place for her to call home. She moved in with a family in the country where she currently dominates the weak minded dog and cat, yet constantly defends herself from the blood thirsy retriever there who is hell bent on eating her. Needless to say she may be coming back.

9:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home