My opinions on the things that piss me off.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

True.

I would like to thank wrain1979 for placing my link back in it's rightful place. I will try to post on a level that is deserved of such an esteemed position. I bought a new cell phone recently, the MotoRazr on Verizon. While the phone is hot, sleek and flashy Verizon has chosen to disable almost all Bluetooth (BT) capabilities. This has angered me a great deal as I am still working to link my PDA with it. The dialer works but when the call is connected the Palm releases the connection and the Razr hangs up the phone call. The annoying thing is I can bond the two units and they recognize each other (under another Motorola driver, but it was worth a try) but the functions crash. The battle continues. I have our bi-weekly poker game tonight so I have that on the brain. We are bringing new people into the group so that should be fun. I am having problems with Crystal Reports today. A report I have created using data from an ODBC driver to a dbase source is taking about 1:15 to run as opposed to the Access linked version which runs in about :15 sec. I thought maybe the overhead of the ODBC driver but the dbase flavor is supposed to be negligible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home